Designed to create a more safe and healthy indoor air quality, commercial exhaust hood fans are a key part of any commercial kitchen.
In order to ensure that your exhaust fan is functioning properly, it is important to schedule regular maintenance and inspections from a fully-certified technician.
At Fire 1 Services, we have the knowledge and experience to take care of all of your commercial exhaust services. Whether you need assistance with the maintenance of bearings, fan blades, belts, or motors, you will receive expert commercial exhaust hood fan repair from Fire 1 Services.
We are even equipped to handle complete fan upgrades or shaft replacement.
Commercial exhaust maintenance can make a huge difference in the efficiency and operation of your commercial kitchen. So, be sure to look out for signs that your fan may need to be repaired, and keep it up to date with regular inspections and maintenance.
3 Signs That You Are Due for Commercial Exhaust Hood Fan Repair
It may be hard for you to determine if your commercial exhaust fan needs to be repaired. Here are a few signs to look for:
- Fan Seems Slow to Power Up. One of the main signs that your exhaust fan needs repair is that it is slow to start-up. This generally occurs in older fans, and should be repaired as soon as possible.
- Failure of Exhaust Fan. Occasionally an exhaust fan may suddenly stop working due to circuit issues. If this happens, it is best to get a certified technician to take a look at the commercial exhaust fan to determine if it needs to be repaired.
- Fan is Producing Unusual Sounds. If your commercial exhaust fan is producing unusual sounds, this is never a good sign. It could mean that there are issues with the bearings or unaligned blades that need to be repaired before any further damage is done.
Brands We Repair:
At Fire 1 Services, we are fully qualified to inspect and repair a variety of commercial exhaust fans. Here are the some of the brands we repair:
- Hood Art
What to Expect During an Inspection:
The commercial exhaust fan is one of the most important parts of your property. At Fire 1 Services, we recommend that you receive regular maintenance and inspections to ensure that your property is kept safe from any issues that may arise.
Here is what we will check for during a Fire 1 Services commercial exhaust fan inspection:
- A worn or broken fan belt
- Over-tightening of fan belts
- Properly greased bearings
- Unaligned fan blades
- Careful inspection of fan motor and shaft
The Benefits of Commercial Exhaust Hood Fan Repair
When properly maintained and inspected, commercial exhaust fans serve many important purposes for the health and safety of your property. Here are some of the benefits of receiving regular fan repairs:
- Proper ventilation of harmful pollutants and contaminants.
- Reducing the presence of humidity and moisture.
- Removal of anesthetic gas from hospital properties.
- Clean and safe air for commercial kitchens.
In order to maintain these great benefits, we recommend that our clients receive semi-annual maintenance and inspections for their commercial exhaust fans.
Fire 1 Services has built an impressive client portfolio and a matching reputation. Their services cover inspections and repairs of fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, kitchen exhaust systems, exhaust fans, etc. Whatever your fire service needs, they’ll be sure to accommodate them, just contact us today!